Tuesday, January 6, 2009

INTRODUCING RYLAN GERROL FRECH





He is finally here! Our precious little angel has arrived! He decided he wanted to meet his mommy and daddy a couple of days before we had scheduled. Our precious Rylan entered this world on Sunday, December 28th, at 10:36 am. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 1/4 inches long. We love all the nurses and Dr. Zivney at The Med! They were so absoutely wonderful and we were so blessed. At first I was very nervous because Dr. Smith was out of town, but God took care of us and provided Dr. Zivney to bring our angel into this world! Our parents were able to make it and Mawmaw and Mimi were able to be in the delivery room with us! Grandad and Pawpaw waited in the hallway. Rylan even waited for his Aunt Sharla and big cousins Jeremy and Taylor to make it to the hospital. This made Aunt Sharla very excited because she was able to be in the delivery room as well!





We had a wonderful first week at home with lots of family to help us survive! Thank you MOM! You were a lifesaver!











Just thought you would like to see some pics... I am going to try to be a good mommy and update our blog daily...who am I kidding I will try to update weekly!!! There will be more family pics to come!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Erica said...

So precious! I'm so happy for you guys!

SNM said...

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!! LOL!! I've been dying to see that little boy, but know how crazy it is when new mommys and daddys get home with a new baby. I hope ya'll are doing great with feeding and sleeping! I've started my count down to maternity leave! Only, uh, about 12 more weeks! I'm in my 28th week now with Aubrey and will soon start my every 2 week visits. I'm glad to hear you had a great hospital experience. Hope mine is the same. :() S

Melanie Mueller said...

HI Rishanne! It is Melanie Krippendorf Mueller. Found your blog through friends. So glad your little Rylan is here. He is just precious! Enjoy each minute, they change everyday!! Congratulations to you and your hubby!!!!!
Love,
Melanie

Lacie said...

Hey Rishanne...I am so excited for you and Ryan. You have started an adventure of a lifetime! I want to come by and see you and the baby but I do not want to intrude or come at a bad time. I know how important those little cat naps are during the day. I can't wait to see your little munchkin, he is precious! Please let me know if there is anything you need... I would love to help in any way that I can! Make sure you take plenty of pictures... they grow so fast and change everyday! Enjoy your time with Rylan and soak up every minute!
Smiles...
Lacie

Carrie said...

Rishanne ~ Oh...he is PRECIOUS!!! Thanks for the update! I've been checking everyday! I couldn't wait to see the sweet pictures of your little man! Lacie is right, this time will go by so fast! Treasure your time! I hope all is well! Can't wait to meet the newest Madisonville resident!

Kim and Scott said...

Rishanne, Rylan is beautiful! Hillary has kept me posted on your precious baby. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally see pictures! He is absolutely precious! Enjoy every minute!!!

Jana Corley said...

He is precious!! I am so happy for you!

Jill said...

Welcome Sweet Litle Rylan!! We are so glad you are here!!

Eckmama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh I am so excited for y'all! He is BEAUTIFUL, and you look so wonderful! I was also very excited to read (on a previous post) that Carrie is having another one too! How fun that these cousins are so close in age--they'll have a blast! I hope you're still feeling good and everybody's getting settled in a routine. Love and hugs and kisses for the top of Rylan's soft head--can't wait to see more pictures!
Cara

Sada said...

Girl! I'm so glad to see pictures!! I'm so excited and happy for you and Ryan. I wish I would be there tomorrow night to see him, hopefully next month. I hope you are all doing well :)