Thursday, October 16, 2008

29 Weeks - Can You Believe It?




Yes, this is me today! WOW! Look at that belly! I LOVE IT! Rylan has been very active this week and is starting to move all night. I am loving every single second of it...I think I would rather wait for his every move than sleep. I don't want to ever forget what an amazing feeling it is when he lets me know he is there! I can't wait to meet my little angel!




Many of you have asked me about the baby bedding for Rylan's room... It is a western motif and I am in love with it. We found it online and have fallen in love with it! We took it to Dale Dean, so he could match the paint for us and Ryan is going to go pick it up tomorrow. I can't wait!




We had Monday off and we registered for our upcoming baby showers... We are so blessed to be loved by so many people! Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan and I went to Babies'R Us and Target in Houston to register. We arrived at Babies'R Us around 10:30 am and didn't get home from Houston until about 6:30pm or so. Exhausting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But totally wonderful experience! I am so blessed to have a husband who loves doing every part of this with me! He had a blast with the little gun while we were registering! Too cute!

10 comments:

Lacy said...

What a great posh!! You are beauitful and I am truely filled with joy to see you pregnant. I am so giddy looking at my precious friend in this awesome time.

I cant wait to rock Rylan in his new room and the picture of Ryan is priceless!!!!

Lacy said...

I ment post! I ate so good tonight my stomach was bulging over the computer keys!

ko said...

SO OOOOOOOOOO precious@@@ I cant wait to meet that sweet boy!!!!

Sada said...

Rishanne.......oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. You are so adorable! These days are priceless. You are beautiful. I love the bedding!!!!! Too cute!!!! Can't wait to see you Tuesday. Will you allow me to touch your tummy?????

Sheree said...

I check your blog several times a week looking for a new post! I am soooooo happy! You are beautiful...and Dad is Glowing! ha ha! I am happy for you both..I can't wait to see that beautiful BABY!

Hillary said...

So much fun! You are adorable and I can't wait to meet adorable Rylan! Love you sweet sister.

Alice said...

Love it!!!! You girl, are beautiful. I'm sure lacy meant you look posh!!!!!!

Lacie said...

It won't be long now... Christmas with a newborn... what more could you ask for?

Shannon P said...

Happy birthday Rishanne!!!
You look so beautiful in your pictures; you are just glowing with excitement! Words cannot express how overjoyed I am for you!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking your blog hoping to find pictures of Rylan! I haven't heard from anyone but I'm assuming he's here already! I hope all is well and I'll keep checking back!