Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Last Couple of Weeks




Like most of you who are probably reading this I am exhausted! Not because of my pregnancy, but because of the beginning of school! Ryan and I are trying super hard to get our lives organized before our little peanut arrives!



This picture is about 21 1/2 weeks along. We are definitely seeing growth between pictures! We truly feel blessed and are trying so hard not to take this beautiful gift from God for granted!



Last Thursday at 22 weeks Ryan and I felt the baby kick for the first time and I don't think it has stopped moving since! WOW! Kick baby kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























We celebrated Ryan's birthday the week before school started. He was able to blow out candles and make a wish (probably more than one) while having a great time with our families! This is our nephew Wyatt helping Ryan blow out his candles! Wyatt was so cute dipping the candles back into the cake repeatedy to get the whip cream on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wyatt, Ryan, and our niece Taylor colored pictures together and had a ball!







Last Saturday peanut attended his/her first AGGIE football game. Too bad it wasn't a very good game, but oh well. I know peanut will BLEED MAROON as Mommy does! HE/SHE loved every second of the noises and sounds of the Aggie Spirit and the Fightin' texas Aggie Band.















Speaking of band....This is our nephew, Jeremy, who is a freshman in high school. This is a picture at his first high school band performance! We are so proud of him!










This last picture is of me this afternoon. I am 23 weeks today and I decided to go and get a new hairstyle!!!!!!! Look closely because you will never see it look like this again! Stephanie works magic and I need to win the lottery, so I can have her do my hair each day!














The countdown has begun....only five more days until we know what our peanut is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

ko said...

I am so happy for you! You look so beautiful!!! You guys are going to be the best parents ever!!! I wish we would have bumped into each other at the game!!!!!! That would have been fun!

I miss you & becca loved that picture you took for her!
Kyley

Jana Corley said...

I love your new haircut! You look great!

Lacy said...

Great new hair, great pics, and what great memories!!! I cant wait for you to find out. Great update. Love you!

Sandel said...

you are absolutely stunning, I am so very happy for you.

Sheree said...

Youre a beautiful glowing Mommy! I love it!

Sada said...

Rishanne!! Oh my goodness...look at your sweet belly! I love it. How exciting. He/she is moving away --- I can not believe how much he/she has grown since I last saw you. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to find out the sex!!!!

Erica said...

You look amazing! I'm trying to survive school too! We can do it!

Lacie said...

You are just too cute!!!
Can't wait to find out what you are having...!
Smiles

Lacie said...

You are just too cute!!!
Can't wait to find out what you are having...!
Smiles

Lacie said...

oops, hit enter twice!

Rebecca Frech said...

I googled my name this evening, Rebecca Frech, and found your great blog! Then I googled my son, Wyatt, and found you again! Thought that since we were obviously related (how many Frechs can there be in the world?)that I should say a quick howdy. So...Howdy from the Frechs in Oklahoma.