Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally.... I know I am terrible at this!






Wow! This summer has flown by and I know that I am terrible at keeping this blog updated, so I am going to try to tell as much as I can about our summer in this one post. In early June Ryan and I went out to Las Vegas with my sister and her husband. Boy was it HOT!!!!! We had a great time though and were able to see many things we had not seen on our previous trips!



After returning from Vegas I went on the annual GIRLS TRIP! What a great time we had! Thanks for the fun ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





In late June we went to our annual church camp, yes, the one where we met and fell in love! We sure do love going back there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



After returning from church camp we were only home a few days and Ryan went on TREK with the church youth group! He loved climbing mountains with them and growing closer to the Lord, but while he was gone I had a doctor's visit that he had to miss! Luckily my precious Lacy was able to go with me and meet the infamous Dr. Smith. He loved that she had heard so many wonderful things about him! She was there holding my hand when we heard the strong heartbeat of our precious little angel! When we were driving home from the doctor's office Ryan was able to call me from the summit of Pacific Mountain in Colorado. What a way to learn such wonderful news of the miracle that God continues to bless us with!



My family left on our annual Colorado trip that Friday and we picked Ryan up in Trinidad, Colorado the next afternoon. Boy was I glad to see him! He is such an amazing man and I missed him terribly! We had a wonderful time in Colorado - I sure love spending time with my family and it makes me miss them eve more than I already do! On this vacation we learned that my 42 year old sister is going to have another baby. She is due a few weeks before me and we are both growing rapidly together! What a blessing for her, Harvey and Wyatt! I hope this little girl is red headed too!


Ryan and I went to the doctor this last week and today we are 19 weeks 4 days. The heartbeat was 149-153 and my growth looks great according to Dr. Smith! He did not do an ultrasound this time! We will not find out what this miracle is until September 9th, so please continue the prayers that Ryan and I know God is hearing from each of you daily!




















8 comments:

Lacie said...

I am no expert but with that heartbeat rate, I think it is a boy. I used to work for an OB doc and I was right 80% of the time. Even if I am not right, it is fun guessing. You look precious! See you soon!
Smiles.. Lacie

ko said...

I love you and miss you terribly...we drove past your street yesterday and Rebecca said, "Isn't that where Rishanne lives?" I am not sure why she is so attached to you???? Anyway, we will continue to pray for you here, and I will see you in a couple of weeks. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU

Lacy said...

Lovein the new post and a visit over to over blog. You are so photogentic. Your beautiful. I am so excited for Sept 6 or 9th ??? to find out! Whoo hoo!!

Sada said...

Thank you, Thank you !!! I have needed this update. I am SOOOOO far away -- this is the only way I know (unless -- like I do -- I ask others). You look RAVISHING! You are beautiful. You're half way through to meeting your new love. Can't wait to find out "he or she"!!

Sheree said...

OK lady! I have gooose bumps all over! I am so excited and so happy to see your growing belly. You are in my thoughts daily. I will continue to pray for you and that precious baby! Whatever it is, it is going to be one lucky BABY! The news is going to be wonerful either way. I miss you and can't wait till the 9th.

Erica said...

Aww look at your and your cute belly! I miss you and be praying for my sanity when school starts! Ahh!

Hillary said...

Hi friend! I am so excited about this angel baby. Love you bunches.

Hillary said...

Tag, you're it!